These Delco Remanufactured Alternators are a high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. The Remanufactured Alternators use high-quality bearings with high-temp lubricant and double-lipped rubber seals. Rotors and stators are electronically tested and then sealed with secondary insulating coating. Remanufacturing alternators is an industry standard practice that involves disassembly of existing units, and replacing components that are most prone to wear with new components. Damaged and obsolete parts are replaced and are end of line tested to ensure they perform to Delco specifications. In addition, remanufacturing returns components back into service rather than processing as scrap or simply disposing of them. These alternators will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from ACDelco.
- Mfr Series:CS144 LATE
- FEATURE 1:Remanufactured in the USA
- FEATURE 2:S.R.E. frame w/ 3-pin (unthreaded) terminal block for heated windshield applications (HWS)
- NOTE 2:Neg. Grd.
- PLUG CLOCK:02:00 Plug Clock
- PLUG CODE:309
- PULLEY CLASS:S6
- PULLEY NOTE:57mm OD
- SPECS FOR:Delco CS144 LATE IR/EF
- SPECS:140 Amp/12 Volt, CW, 6-Groove Pulley, 02:00 Plug Clock
- Delco 10463190, 10463295, 10463442, 10480009, 10480116, 1101579, GM 10463190, 10463295, 10463442